Scroll down to the end of this page to download our freebie.
Related: free weed SVG, weed SVG free, weed SVG free download, weed SVG for Cricut Design Silhouette, weed SVG
If you have been anywhere near the internet in the past few weeks, then you have undoubtedly seen weed. If you are one of those people who can't get enough of weed SVGs, then we have good news for you! We have created a free download of SVG cut files of weed, so you can create your own crafts and decorations. Keep reading to learn more about our free download and how to use it!
Before downloading my freebie, please pin the image below to your favorite Pinterest board. Spreading the word about our free SVG files helps us to keep them free! 🙂
SVG: Cricut Design Space, Figma, Silhouette Designer Edition, Adobe Illustrator and Suite, Inkscape, Corel Draw – these are only some of the software options available for you to edit this SVG.
This file is for PERSONAL USE ONLY and not for commercial use.
These SVG cut files are practical for an array of projects, such as handmade products like t-shirts and bags, wall printing, party decorations, thermos, blankets, invitation card, vinyl design, and more!
How to use: This is a digital product, no physical product will be sent. You can print it or use it on your electronic devices.
How To Use:
If you are new to using SVG files, don't worry! We have included a detailed tutorial on how to use them.
SVG: This is a vector image, which means that it can be scaled to any size without losing quality. You can use this file for print and cut projects like vinyl decals, t-shirts, mugs, etc.
PNG: This is a raster image format. A PNG file can be opened and edited with most photo editing software, like Photoshop, Gimp, etc. This format is best for print projects like mugs, t-shirts, invitations, etc.
With this free download, you will receive one SVG file. After downloading the SVG file, you can:
- Edit the file in your preferred graphics software program
- Resize the image to fit your needs
- Change the colors of the image
- Print out the image and use it for crafts projects like decals, t-shirts, mugs, etc.
Most Free SVG Download graphics are usually divided. You may move these separated components as you see fit, and change the color with ease. However, on rare occasions, the downloadable file may not be split. As a result, you will not be able to color the SVG elements separately.
How To Edit An SVG On Cricut?
- Open Cricut Design Space.
- Click on the Upload button in the left-hand panel.
- In the Upload Images window, click on the Browse button and select your SVG file from wherever it is saved on your computer.
- Once the file has been uploaded, you will see a preview of it in the center of the screen.
- From here, you can click on the image and move it around, or resize it by clicking on one of the corner nodes and dragging it in or out.
- You can also change the color of your SVG file by clicking on the Edit button in the bottom right-hand corner of the preview window.
- In the Edit window, you can use the color picker to choose a new color for your image, or you can click on the Advanced tab to access more color options. Once you are happy with your changes, click on the Done button in the bottom right-hand corner of the window.
- Your edited image will now be saved in your Design Space library!
How To Edit An SVG On Inkscape?
Inkscape is a free and open-source vector graphics editor. It can be used to create and edit SVG files.
If you'd like to edit a layer in Inkscape that is locked, go to the Layer menu and open the Layers palette. Then, in the Layers panel, look for any layers with a lock icon next to them. Click on the icon to unlock the layer so you can make changes.
Click on a grouped item and then go to the Object menu. Select Ungroup from the drop-down menu. Each object is now separated.
Release a compound path
If there's an object with a cutout or hole, and you want to get rid of that space…
Select the object and then go to the Path menu and choose Break Apart. Now you may simply remove gaps in objects with ease.
Change the colors
In Inkscape, go to Object > Fill and Stroke from the menu to pick a new color for an item. Then use the Color panel to choose a new color hex. You can quickly modify the color of your object.
Now that you know how to use our weed Free SVG file, go forth and create something amazing! We can't wait to see what you make!
If you liked this freebie, be sure to check out our other free SVG files! We have a wide selection of designs to choose from!
Happy crafting! 🙂